Ambassador Service Agreement
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate in the program. Please read this agreement carefully before registering. By signing up as an Ambassador on HeadBlade.com, You indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the HeadBlade Ambassador Program.
In order to participate in the program you must be a resident of the United States, at least 18 years old and provide a valid Tax ID via a W9 form to be filed with HeadBlade.
Below is a summary:
- We respect Your privacy, and will not disclose Your personal information without consent.
- You can place our links and banners anywhere on Your site where you see fit, or within emails sent to opt-in subscribers.
- SPAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED. Do not send email to lists or groups that You do not have permission to send to.
- Commissions will be paid quarterly. To be eligible for a payout Your account must have a minimum required credit of $25 at the end of the quarter. Ambassadors with less than the minimum required credit will have their credit carried forward to the next quarter.
- Ambassador discounts and commissions are only valid on one-time purchases from HeadBlade.com. Not valid on subscription purchases.
- Commissions will be voided for cancellations, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent and/or suspected fraudulent transactions.
- NO COMMISSIONS WILL BE PAID FOR SELF-REFERRALS. Commissions earned as a result of a self-referral will be voided.
- We may contact You via email from time to time. This is to inform You of changes to the program, provide important information, and keep You up to date with HeadBlade products and offers.
- We may change the program, and will notify You via email, newsletter or on our website before the changes take effect.
- You must be a resident of the United States, at least 18 years old and provide a valid Tax ID via a W9 form to be filed with HeadBlade in order to participate in the program.
- You must provide accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not create an account with the name of another person.
- Links may not be placed in newsgroups, unsolicited email, ICQ, banner networks, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks.
- Fraud is a serious offense and will be treated as such. Any attempted fraud or fraud will result in membership termination and voided commissions.
- You won’t hold us liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages.
- You are being granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use our logos, banners, trademarks and images. You may not modify these images in any way. All intellectual property rights shall remain the sole property of HeadBlade, Inc.
HeadBlade respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express written consent of You and Your company. If You have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Ambassador, You may place and remove HeadBlade Links on Your site and in acceptable locations.
- You may place our banners anywhere on Your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Illegal, hate, adult or other related sites are not allowed.
- Ambassador agrees not to make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning HeadBlade, HeadBlade’s site, any of HeadBlade’s products or services, or HeadBlade’s site policies, except as expressly authorized by this agreement.
- SPAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED. Your account will be terminated on the first offense of spamming. Do not send email to lists or groups that You do not have permission to send to.
You will earn a Commission when an authorized sale is completed on HeadBlade’s website using Your unique Ambassador code. Your unique Ambassador code must be used at the time of purchase to qualify as an authorized sale. HeadBlade is not responsible for lost commissions if a customer improperly enters Your Ambassador code.
The fact that a compensation amount is reported for a sale does not necessarily mean that a payment is due to You from HeadBlade. Commissions will be voided for cancellations, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent and/or suspected fraudulent transactions.
All determinations of whether a commission is payable will be made by HeadBlade and will be final and binding on both HeadBlade and Ambassador.
Ambassador discounts and commissions are only valid on one-time purchases from HeadBlade.com. Not valid on subscription orders.
Commissions will be paid quarterly. Ambassador must have a minimum required credit of $25 to receive a cash payout. Ambassadors with less than the minimum required credit will have their credit carried forward to the next quarter. Money credited to Your Account does not accrue interest.
Commissions will be paid by check and sent via US Mail. Checks will be mailed within 45 days of the end of each quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31).
You agree that You are solely responsible for any and all tax obligations, if any, due to all taxing authorities arising from or in connection with Your participation in the Program.
The Ambassador affiliate program is open only to residents of the United States of America.
HeadBlade reserves the right to send e-mail to You for the purpose of informing You of applicable changes or additions to the Ambassador Program or other HeadBlade related products or services.
CHANGES TO THE PROGRAM
HeadBlade reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Program at any time. In the event of any material change, HeadBlade will notify You via e-mail, newsletter or the HeadBlade website at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Program. To be removed from the program, please email email@example.com or call HeadBlade’s office at 310-842-7630.
If Ambassador's account has less than the minimum required credit at the time of withdrawal from the program, commissions will be voided.
To sign up as an HeadBlade Ambassador You must be a resident of the United States at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, and supply a valid tax-ID, which may be Your social security number for individuals, or a federal tax-ID for corporations or entities. Complete and e-Sign a W9 form here for Ambassador approval.
Resellers of HeadBlade products are not eligible to enroll in the Ambassador program.
The following types of sites are not allowed to participate in the HeadBlade Ambassador Program: Adult sites, sites that promote violence, bigotry or hatred, sites that promote illegal activity, including but not limited to Warez, Cracking and Hacking sites.
As part of the registration process, You will select a username and password combination that You use to access Your Ambassador account. You shall provide HeadBlade with accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not select the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or deceive members or other users as to Your true identity. You agree that HeadBlade may rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished to HeadBlade by You which is reasonably believed by HeadBlade to be genuine and to have been sent or presented by a person reasonably believed by HeadBlade to be authorized to act on Your behalf. You shall notify HeadBlade by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized uses of Your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Your username and password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You are responsible for all usage and activity on Your Account, including use of the account by a third party authorized by You to use Your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination by HeadBlade and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
You represent to HeadBlade that all content You provide to the Program is solely owned by You or provided by You with the express authority of the company You represent, does not infringe upon any other individual’s or organization’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) and is not defamatory, libelous, unlawful or otherwise objectionable. You shall not provide, promote, distribute, place or otherwise publish as an Ambassador any content, or website that includes content, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, fraudulent or violates any law. As HeadBlade may not review all information provided by You, You shall remain solely responsible for Your content and website.
Links may not be placed in newsgroups, unsolicited e-mail, ICQ, banner networks, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks. Any Link placed must be done in such a way that it is not misleading to any Visitor and done with the intention of delivering valid sales to HeadBlade.
NO COMMISSIONS WILL BE PAID FOR SELF-REFERRALS. Commissions earned as a result of a self-referral will be voided.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, even if informed of the possibility of such damages.
OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
You, the Ambassador, are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use HeadBlade provided logos, banners, trademarks and images. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of the HeadBlade, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights or applications, tradenames and service marks related to the foregoing shall remain the HeadBlade’s sole property, including rights in and to any derivitaves thereof. You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to You in any way.
HeadBlade may immediately terminate Your license to use the marks HeadBlade reasonably believes that such use dilutes, tarnishes or blurs the value of their marks. You acknowledge that Your use of the marks will not create in You, nor will You represent that You have, any right, title or interest in or to the marks other than the license granted by HeadBlade above. You will not challenge the validity of or attempt to register any of the marks or Your interest therein as a licensee, nor will You adopt any derivative or confusingly similar names, brands, or marks or create any combination marks with the marks. You acknowledge HeadBlade’s ownership and exclusive right to use the marks and agree that all goodwill arising as a result of the use of the marks shall inure to the benefit of HeadBlade.
Neither party shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
This agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of HeadBlade’s headquarters. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in that state. If you need to send official correspondence, send it via registered mail to HeadBlade’s headquarters to the attention of the HeadBlade’s legal department.
The provisions of this Agreement are independent of and separable from each other, and no provision shall be affected or rendered invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the fact that for any reason any other or others of them may be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part.